The brain is very greedy when it comes to energy. In fact, the brain needs almost twice the amount of sugar than other parts of the body. However, it can run even more efficiently on ketones that it can on sugar. It is actually better for the brain overall that all of that sugar. Ketonic [...]
Tag Archives | diabetes
It is actually quite common for TV commercials to suggest to Americans that we can eat whatever we want and all that we have to do is take a pill to resolve the ill. However, I would beg to differ because there are things that we can do to prevent reflux or heartburn without taking [...]
Researchers have thought for years that the true benefit that was found in olive oil actually came from the fat content. However, new research as published in multiple medical journals are showing that the polyphenols that are in olive oil are the real jewels associated with health. However, not all olive oils are created equal. [...]
Blog Posts Sent Right To Your Inbox!
Search Dr Haendiges.Com
- Metabolic Syndrome -call it what it is, please! November 14, 2012
- Difficult but renewing! October 28, 2012
- Oh no! Not another prescription! September 27, 2012
- How To Prepare for Winter – Webinar September 23, 2015
- The GI Pillars February 12, 2016
- Heroin is an Opioid Drug — Very Addictive! April 27, 2016
- Inflammation Drives Colon Cancer Spread April 22, 2016
- Junk food brain? Atrophy and dementia? April 18, 2016
- An Egg a Day . . . March 9, 2016
- Sugar Woes March 8, 2016
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Let's get the conversation going? What say you on...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you! We both have a hole in our hearts from ...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you for the note! I miss her horribly but I ...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Hi! I have added this under the Library section. I...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you! Giving information to help people impro...
Having the in-office NovaSure® procedure was quick and the pain was minimal. I felt better than I though I would and was able to get around just fine the rest of the day. I would highly recommend having it performed. A.S.
Dr. Haendiges Weight Loss Site
As part of wellness, Dr. Haendiges is especially interested in good nutrition and managing weight. If you are interested in the medical weight loss aspect of Dr. Haendiges' medical practice, please go to www.IndianBeThin.com to learn more!