The American Heart Association has told us that eggs increase our risks of heart disease and stroke. However, the evidence has not shown this to be the facts. In a culture of every decision in health care being made based on evidence, this is an actual recommendation that was made just on the “potential risk.” […]
The Dance of the Sugar Woes! You might not believe it but the facts are certainly clear. Sugar is one of the biggest woes of our generation. We think innocently enough that a little sugar here and a little sugar there is not going to be a problem but the effects are clear and cumulative. […]
In Matthew 11:28, Jesus told us to “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” I can say that following Christ has opened up many attacks from the enemy but through it all my faith only gets stronger and stronger. I just wanted to touch base with […]
Blog Posts Sent Right To Your Inbox!
Search Dr Haendiges.Com
- Metabolic Syndrome -call it what it is, please! November 14, 2012
- Difficult but renewing! October 28, 2012
- Oh no! Not another prescription! September 27, 2012
- How To Prepare for Winter – Webinar September 23, 2015
- The GI Pillars February 12, 2016
- Heroin is an Opioid Drug — Very Addictive! April 27, 2016
- Inflammation Drives Colon Cancer Spread April 22, 2016
- Junk food brain? Atrophy and dementia? April 18, 2016
- An Egg a Day . . . March 9, 2016
- Sugar Woes March 8, 2016
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Let's get the conversation going? What say you on...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you! We both have a hole in our hearts from ...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you for the note! I miss her horribly but I ...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Hi! I have added this under the Library section. I...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you! Giving information to help people impro...
Having the in-office NovaSure® procedure was quick and the pain was minimal. I felt better than I though I would and was able to get around just fine the rest of the day. I would highly recommend having it performed. A.S.
Dr. Haendiges Weight Loss Site
As part of wellness, Dr. Haendiges is especially interested in good nutrition and managing weight. If you are interested in the medical weight loss aspect of Dr. Haendiges' medical practice, please go to www.IndianBeThin.com to learn more!