Does Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Interfere With Your Life?
Does it keep you from getting out and doing the things you want to do?
If so, you’re not alone: 1 in 5 women and one-third of Baby Boomers suffer from heavy menstrual bleeding, or menorrhagia. Now there’s a safe, simple, one-time menorrhagia treatment to help control heavy bleeding and improve your quality of life – it’s called the NovaSure® procedure.
You may be a candidate for the NovaSure procedure, a quick and easy treatment for women who have completed childbearing that provides a permanent solution to heavy bleeding in about 90 seconds*, without hormones or hysterectomy.
• Are your periods heavy or do they last a long time?
• Would your quality of life improve if you could decrease or completely eliminate your heavy periods?
• Do your heavy periods affect your social, athletic or sexual activities or cause you to miss work?
• Do you change protection frequently or carry large quantities of feminine products and/or a change of clothes?
• Do your heavy periods cause anxiety, PMS or pain?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may have menorrhagia. Give our office a call to see if the NovaSure treatment is right for you. This fast and minimally invasive outpatient procedure requires no hormonal pre-treatment; can be performed any time during your cycle, and is covered by most health insurance plans.
If you have questions about heavy menstrual bleeding or are interested in learning more about the NovaSure treatment, please call my office at 765.459.800 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Haendiges, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.