Many people are shocked by the resurgence of heroin as such a prominent player in drug overdose deaths and addictions. This drug is made from the opium poppy plant that is typically raised in Asia. The morphine substance from the poppy plant is naturally occurring and can be white, brown, or black (black […]
The leading journal for gastroenterology has recently published a study on the immune systems’ effect on cancer spread. The researchers have proven that cancer appears to grow and spread in an environment that is full of inflammation. Specifically, prostaglandin E2 that is present in colorectal cancers is also associated with colon cancer stem cell markers. […]
Most of us have heard our entire life that we are what we eat. Researchers have proven this over and over. Recently, an article in BMC Medicine illustrated this very message in a very harsh take home point: Those who ate a Western diet had smaller, more atrophic brains. So, it is true. What is […]
Blog Posts Sent Right To Your Inbox!
Search Dr Haendiges.Com
- Metabolic Syndrome -call it what it is, please! November 14, 2012
- Difficult but renewing! October 28, 2012
- Oh no! Not another prescription! September 27, 2012
- How To Prepare for Winter – Webinar September 23, 2015
- The GI Pillars February 12, 2016
- Heroin is an Opioid Drug — Very Addictive! April 27, 2016
- Inflammation Drives Colon Cancer Spread April 22, 2016
- Junk food brain? Atrophy and dementia? April 18, 2016
- An Egg a Day . . . March 9, 2016
- Sugar Woes March 8, 2016
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Let's get the conversation going? What say you on...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you! We both have a hole in our hearts from ...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you for the note! I miss her horribly but I ...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Hi! I have added this under the Library section. I...
- Dr, Michelle Haendiges: Thank you! Giving information to help people impro...
Having the in-office NovaSure® procedure was quick and the pain was minimal. I felt better than I though I would and was able to get around just fine the rest of the day. I would highly recommend having it performed. A.S.
Dr. Haendiges Weight Loss Site
As part of wellness, Dr. Haendiges is especially interested in good nutrition and managing weight. If you are interested in the medical weight loss aspect of Dr. Haendiges' medical practice, please go to www.IndianBeThin.com to learn more!